About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 3. I enjoy photography, sewing, and cooking. The kitchen is probably my favorite place to be!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

All Trimmed Up

The tile in the master bathroom is complete so we have now moved on to the trim work, which consists of baseboards, closet layouts, pantry shelves and cabinet installation. Cabinet delivery was delayed a day so the trim work began a day late. Upon inspection of the cabinets, we discovered they had been built for 10ft ceilings; we have 9ft ceilings. So the cabinet guys came and picked up the upper kitchen cabinets, about 4-6, and took them to be redone. As of yesterday, the cabinets were being installed, the chalkboard area had been framed in, lockers in the mud room were completed and the windowsills and baseboards were all finished. Today they should be working on the closet shelving. They have a lot of their tools and wood in the house so it is hard to take pictures. But as soon as they are finished I will let everyone see.

No comments:

Post a Comment