Follow along with our family as we update our 100 year old farmhouse into the home and farm of our dreams!
About Me
- Jen
- I am a stay at home mom to 3. I enjoy photography, sewing, and cooking. The kitchen is probably my favorite place to be!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Rain is a Good Thing!
I am soooo happy that it rained here today. The work has begun on the inside of the house now and hopefully today's cooler weather helped some. The fireplace was installed on friday, along with 2 exterior doors. Our final window came in last Thursday and was installed yesterday. The HVAC system installation began yesterday as well and should be finished up today. Our insurance company came to inspect the house progress this morning. We are meeting with Todd and the electrician tomorrow to discuss where all of the lights are going to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment