About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 3. I enjoy photography, sewing, and cooking. The kitchen is probably my favorite place to be!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

If I had a hammer.....

The kids and I drove by the house yesterday around 12:30pm and it was lunch time. We were a little disappointed when we didn't see any walls up. When Kevin got home from work we piled into the car and headed over to check the progress and WE HAVE WALLS!!!!!!!!! The house is all framed in!! Praise God!! The framing crew worked until almost 8pm. We just walked around from room to room in awe of the blessings God has given our family. Todd told us Monday night that framing would take about 2-3 weeks.
Front of the house-northeast corner
 Master bedroom side-south side-facing the shop

Back of the house-facing west
And finally, what every good job site needs:
A microwave!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment